Keeping your acoustic movable walls and partitions in good and safe working order is easily achieved through our dedicated service a maintenance division, TWS.
Our team service, repair and maintain all types of acoustic moving partitions including movable walls, operable walls, concertina partitions, sliding folding partitions, and sliding partitions.
They use over 40 years of experience to identify and repair 99 per cent of defects, such as snagging and jamming, panels dropping, pass doors not shutting, panels catching the floor, doors and panels sticking.
The benefits of an annual service and maintenance
Having your instillation serviced and maintained regularly means you benefit by –
- Protecting your investment by extending its life span
- Avoiding possible expensive repairs and replacements
- Recognising the importance of health and safety
In addition, it means you are able to comply with the legal requirements of Health and Safety – notably the Provision and Use of Work Equipment Regulations 1998 which says –
“Every employer shall ensure that work equipment exposed to conditions causing deterioration which is liable to result in dangerous situations is inspected;
(a) at suitable intervals; and
(b) each time that exceptional circumstances which are liable to jeopardise the safety of the work equipment have occurred, to ensure that health and safety conditions are maintained and that any deterioration can be detected and remedied in good time.”
What we offer
Our service and maintenance agreements are the most competitively priced in the current market.
There is no need to get tied into costly quarterly services or special offer programmes, We have the expertise to service and maintain your partition economically and simply on an annual basis.
The process is as follows –
- At a time convenient to you we inspect, repair if required and service your partition
- If required we provide acoustic assessments to make sure your instillation meets the current regulations
- All required parts at manufactures cost
- We provide you with a detailed service and maintenance report to keep with your AEG personalised Service and Maintenance Log File for your insurance
As part of the agreement you also qualify for new AEG walls, partitions and products at a 10% discount.
Movable wall repairs
We excel in repairing acoustic movable operable walls and sliding folding partitions.
As a result, we work for a number of main suppliers and manufactures in the market.
Key to our effectiveness is our Cheshire-based ISO9001 accredited factory. Here we offer –
- Replacement boards
- On and off site welding – aluminium and stainless steel
- Powder coating – turning old or damaged tracks back to new at a fraction of our competitors cost
We can also simply powder coat your existing track to match any modification to your existing room.
Replacing old movable walls
Even the best movable walls and partitions can’t live forever. Some will reach the point where replacement rather than continual repair is the wisest option. When that time comes, AEG can offer a full replacement wall.
As manufactures we can correctly and economically –
- Replace your wall/partition using our in-house structural engineers, acoustic consultants and contracts and design department – together offering over 40 years of experience.
- Offer customers on maintenance with the benefit of discounted costs unrivalled within the market.
Correct operation of operable movable walls
To avoid damage and user injury, AEG offers a full staff/operators training at the end of each repair or service to make sure the equipment is being used correctly and efficiently.
Contact AEG Teachwall for any enquiries you have regarding the services we offer at email@example.com.